When most drivers see a river in front of them, they reverse and find another way across. But not this driver.
Get more Information about Southwest Software and Computer Consultant Sly Q. Jones @ LinkedIn.com.
Who is SimplySly?
I am also available to take on new clients as my time may permit. While learning these new technologies I have travelled the four (4) corners of the United States also learning more about my country, my chosen technologies and myself.
- Simply Sly
- Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
viruses, systems, hosting, design, data backup, flash, and re-indexing for Southwestern businesses.
- ► May (99)
- ► April (121)
- ► March (121)
- ► February (111)
- ► January (116)
- ► December (116)
- ► November (180)
- ► October (49)
- ► May (91)
- ► April (425)
- Herman Cain's Incredibly Weird New Ad
- The Truth About The "Mallrats" Magic Eye Illusion
- Tebow Says "Excited" 44 Times At Press Conference
- Kid Does Random Backflips
- Tenacious D Is Back!
- Goose Attacks Man
- Pressuring Iran-News Analysis-01-23-2012
- Top Ten April Fools Pranks
- The Gary Busey Movie We All Need To See
- Literal Party Rock Anthem With MS Paint
- Rock Climbing Toddler
- The Next Susan Boyle?
- Nic Cage Cosplay Hilariously Fails To Be Recognize...
- This Is Some Real Off-Roading
- Hurdle Double Fail
- Arrested Drunk Guy Sings Bohemian Rhapsody
- People Are Amazing: 2012 (So Far)
- Alicia Silverstone Bird-Feeds Her Kid
- Bollywood Doesn't Need Gravity
- Cadillac Baby Stroller... With Fire
- A Rolling, High-Jumping Robot
- Wait, You Love What?
- Painting On Water
- Insane Road Rage In Brazil
- 90 seconds at 9 am: Risk off (news with David Chas...
- Best Movie Ever?: "9 to 5" - AfterElton.com
- Freeze experiment draws amused crowd to University...
- The movie trailer revolution - Salon
- Victor Sperandeo talks about precious metals and t...
- ▼ Mar 28 (29)