Not everyone can be happy with a factory paint job and a bumper sticker that talks about how awesome their dog is. Some people need to use a car to express their love of all things great and nerdy.
Get more Information about Southwest Software and Computer Consultant Sly Q. Jones @ LinkedIn.com.
Who is SimplySly?
I am also available to take on new clients as my time may permit. While learning these new technologies I have travelled the four (4) corners of the United States also learning more about my country, my chosen technologies and myself.
- Simply Sly
- Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
viruses, systems, hosting, design, data backup, flash, and re-indexing for Southwestern businesses.
- ► May (107)
- ► April (121)
- ► March (121)
- ► February (111)
- ► January (116)
- ► December (116)
- ► November (180)
- ► October (49)
- Female Runner Fails At The Steeplechase
- Insane Bike Crash During Race
- The Construction Of The New World Trade Center
- Speed Drinking Win AND Fail
- Son Buys Father Ferrari For His Birthday
- Drag Race Crash Nearly Kills Photographer
- Spitting Lady Interrupts News Report
- Olympian Lopez Lomong Miscounts Laps
- 10 Pics of Tigger Gone Wrong
- Paulina Gretzky Is In Trouble Again
- Break Picture Gallery: May 1st, 2012 Edition
- 11 Hardcore Nerdmobiles
- The Screaming Pastor
- The Berkeley Ridiculously Automated Dorm
- Incredibly Scary Amusement Park Ride
- Wedding Speech Focuses On The Important Things
- These Penguins Have Skills
- Raver Falls 60 Feet Off Scaffolding
- Red Sox Chick Gets Just Desserts
- Riders Are Awesome
- 10 Scenes From a McDonalds
- Battle Of The Ages
- Apple Upgrading Retail Stores to Fend Off Burglars...
- Quick Look: The Walking Dead (with Gameplay Video)...
- Apple’s Tony Fadell on iPhone Prototypes (Video)
- ▼ May 02 (25)
- ► April (425)
- ► March (440)