Although the girl did have a couple broken teeth she quickly regained consciousness and is doing fine.
Who is SimplySly?
- Simply Sly
- Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
viruses, systems, hosting, design, data backup, flash, and re-indexing for Southwestern businesses.
- ► June (71)
- ► May (130)
- ► April (121)
- ► March (121)
- ► February (111)
- ► January (116)
- ► December (116)
- ► November (180)
- ► October (49)
- ► May (91)
- Playful Horse Accidentally Knocks Out Chick
- Cat's Weakness Discovered
- Birth To 12 Years Old In Under 3 Minutes
- Drag Race Car Explodes
- 12 Pics of the TSA Hard at Work
- Epic Laugh During Game Show
- Smooth Kid Gets His Kiss
- Three Drunk Friends Steal A Penguin
- Luckiest Tow Fail Ever
- Paper Folding To The Moon
- 16 Fast Food Nightmares
- Hilarious Answer On Family Feud
- 10 Dismal Parenting Fails
- ATV vs Cow
- Something Doesn't Belong Somewhere In This Photo
- This Week's Best Videos You Need To See Again
- Break Picture Gallery: April 20th, 2012 Edition
- 1987 Anti-Drug PSA
- Impatient Guy Deals With Stuck Cab
- Chop Chop
- Asleep At The Wheel
- Half Time Game Contest: Boss Level
- Sense Of Flying
- Joe Battaglia Wraps Up This Week's Gold and Silver...
- Expect Gold and Silver to Pick-Up: Technically Spe...
- ▼ Apr 24 (25)
- ► March (440)
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
The TSA is meant to make air travel more safe, but it seems like the only time you hear about them is when something completely ridiculous happens. Like this stuff.
These three guys got drunk, broke into Sea World, swam with dolphins, then woke up the next morning, hungover, with a stolen penguin in their apartment. The penguin, however, was not hungover.
These photos all have one thing in common: something doesn't belong, be it a person out of place or an object sticking into somewhere it shouldn't.It's sometimes weird, sometimes scary, sometimes sad, always funny.
It's been an awesome week for videos. From hot nerd girls to hologram dead rap stars, we've seen a lot of things we never thought we would!
A cab driver couldn't move his car for some reason and was holding up traffic. The guy behind thought it better to get home sooner with a messed up car than to wait it out.
1st collector for Joe Battaglia Wraps Up This Week's Gold and Sil...
Follow my videos on vodpod
Joe Battaglia Wraps Up This Week's Gold and Silver News - Precious Metals Week In Review 04.20.12
Visit bit.ly to listen to more episodes or subscribe to our podcast on iTunes: bit.ly Moody's weighs possible downgrades of 114 European banks; China may be pushing for an internationalization of their currency; CNBC's man-on-the-street segment and it's reflection on gold's current bull run; US jobs numbers; possible financial troubles for Spain; India's upcoming festival season and its postal service decision
1st collector for Expect Gold and Silver to Pick-Up: Technically ...
Follow my videos on vodpod
Expect Gold and Silver to Pick-Up: Technically Speaking w/ Jim Wyckoff
Technically Speaking with Jim Wyckoff for the week of April 22, 2012. Kitco News.